Looking for a pharmacy where you can buy Kaletra online without prescription cheep? You can go to link and go to the drugstore with the lowest prices. Anonymous fast delivery, quality medications, absolutely confidentiality. Go to an online shop and select the appropriate Kaletra dosage – Lopinavir 200mg/Ritonavir 50mg, and then the required amount of tablets.
|60 tab x 1 bottle||Price $280.99|
|60 tab x 2 bottles||Price $526.99|
|60 tab x 3 bottles||Price $718.99|
The ordering process will be as secure and safe as possible. You can also order Kaletra with overnight delivery at the pharmacy, the medicine will be delivered tomorrow. The purchase is made without a prescription because we trust you and understand that you already know which medicine you need.
What is Kaletra? Does Kaletra help against COVID-19 and HIV?
Kaletra is a combination drug that contains lopinavir and ritonavir. Lopinavir is an inhibitor of HIV-1 and HIV-2 protease of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and provides the antiviral activity of Kaletra.
The drug Kaletra®, film-coated tablets, is produced using the MELTREX® technology using the excipient copovidone K28 (from 65 to 75 wt.%).
Inhibition of HIV proteases interferes with the synthesis of viral proteins, which leads to the formation of an immature and incapable of infection of the virus.
Ritonavir is an oral inhibitor of HIV-1 and HIV-2 aspartyl proteases, an active peptidomimetic, an active peptidomimetic. Inhibition of HIV proteases prevents the cleavage of the group-specific antigen-polymerase (gag-pol) bond of the polyprotein, which also leads to the formation of an immature virus that is incapable of infection. Ritonavir has a selective affinity for the HIV protease and shows little activity against human aspartyl protease.
It inhibits the CYP3A enzyme-mediated hepatic metabolism of lopinavir, resulting in an increased plasma concentration of lopinavir.
In most studies, Kaletra also treats COVID-19 (coronavirus). Possessing a strong immunomodulatory effect, kaletra helps the body to cope with the coronavirus.
How to take Kaletra and doses
Inside, regardless of food intake. Kaletra tablets should be swallowed whole without chewing, breaking or crushing.
- The recommended dose of Kaletra tablets 200/50 mg is 400/100 mg (2 tablets) twice a day or
- 800/200 mg (4 tablets) once a day in patients with no more than two mutations associated with the development of resistance to lopinavir. There are insufficient data for the use of Kaletra once daily in patients with more than two mutations associated with the development of resistance to lopinavir.
- Hypersensitivity to lopinavir, ritonavir or to the auxiliary components of the drug.
- Severe liver failure.
- Children up to 3 years of age (children from 14 days to 3 years old use the drug in the dosage form “oral solution”).
- Use of the drug Kaletra once a day in children under 18 years of age.
- Once daily lopinavir / ritonavir in pregnant women.
- Breastfeeding period.
- Kaletra contains lopinavir and ritonavir. both of which are inhibitors of the cytochrome P450 CYP3A isoenzyme. Kaletra should not be used concomitantly with drugs whose clearance is highly dependent on CYP3A and whose plasma concentration increase can lead to serious and / or life-threatening reactions.
Each tablet contains: Active ingredients: lopinavir – 200.0 mg, ritonavir – 50.0 mg. Excipients: copovidone K 28, sorbitan laurate, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate;
film coating Opadry Red: hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s), titanium dioxide, macrogol 400, hyprolose, hypromellose 2910 (15 mPa.s), talc, colloidal silicon dioxide, macrogol 3350, iron dye E172 oxide, polysorbate 80.
In which pharmacy can you buy Kaletra safely?
We can recommend a pharmacy where the purchase of Kaletra will be as safe as possible. We guarantee the quality of the drug, as we have already ordered it there. The best place to buy Kaletra medicine is by following the link. Just follow the link and you will automatically be on the site of the best pharmacy, verified by hundreds of buyers.